Now, how do you charge all the devices in your car? You can get car cigarette power to USB converters. But they usually have only one connection. This is how I fixed that.
1. Get a suitable case and a 4 port USB hub that is bus powered.
2. Place the USB hub in the case and make a hole to pass the cables through. (Left)
3. Connect the USB adapter, USB hub and your USB cables.
4. Get a car cigarette extension cord an connect the USB adapter. (Center)
5. Close the case and place it in a convenient location, like under a chair. (Right)
Now I noticed some things I need to solve. When all cables are connected I'm pulling to much current from the USB adapter and it tends to run hot. Also some devices appear to be charging but are in fact not.